iFish Alberta in the News
Since our release on the App Store, iFish Alberta has been featured in a number of news outlets throughout Alberta and the web. View articles, watch videos, and listen to some of our interviews below!
Featured by Apple & Others!
Newspaper & Magazine Articles
Outdoor Canada Magazine
The Edmonton Sun
The Edmonton Journal
Radio & TV Interviews
- 12/03/2011: National iFish Commercial with Bob Izumi
- 11/19/2010: Let's Go Outdoors with Michael Short
- 10/12/2010: CBC Radio One Edmonton
- 10/11/2010: CTV News Edmonton (VIDEO)
- 10/07/2010: CBC Radio One Calgary
Featured on the Web
- 10/07/2011: Alberta Venture: I Love Alberta Apps
- 10/27/2010: iPhone in Canada: iFishAlberta For iPhone & iPod Touch
- 10/26/2010: Canoe.ca Travel: Fisherman Friendly iPhone App
- 10/21/2010: The Next Web: Like to Fish in Alberta? There's an App for That. Seriously.
- 10/07/2010: The Angler's Atlas
iFish Alberta has been receiving much feedback and comments, see what some people are saying about us!
"This app is amazing. The locate a lake feature helps find a lake quickly, and the fish information is great. I also love how it shows if there are any catch restrictions for a certain lake. The depth charts are awesome, and the whole thing just presents itself in a wonderful way. This application was definitely money well spent ... I would recommend this to anyone who is a fisherman or fish-watcher."
As a family we love this app. My eight year old son goes on this app everytime he goes to a lake to find all the information he needs. Love it love it!
"It's so helpful to have all this information at the touch of a button especially for a beginner like me! There is lakes within 50km of me that I've never even heard of! That's cool!
"What a Spectacular App!!! Awesome Job"
"Wow I wish I would have had this app when I was a kid. The information on here is exactly what you need as an angler in Alberta."
"You don't have to be a fisherman to use this app! Camper's,Boaters,Water skier's, Canoe's,Sailor's,ice fisherman,basically anyone who is on the lake at any time of year."